Steamed Salmon
1 lb. Salmon cut into 4 steaks
1/2 T cooking oil
1 can mushrooms
1 lime
2 T Hain Mayo
Lemon Pepper (to taste)
Garlic Powder (to taste)
Coat a large pan with oil. Heat to medium temperature. Juice the lime and add mayo and spices. Stir until well blended. Add the salmon steaks with the skin on the bottom to the pan. Pour lime mixture over the steaks. Cover. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add drained mushrooms, cover and cook for 2-5 more minutes or until the steaks are cooked all the way through. Serves 4.
Banana's Notes:
The skin will sometimes just stay in the pan when I serve the salmon. Or, the meat is easily removed from the skin when you eat it off your plate. It cooks up very tender.
We had this dish with steamed asparagus (opt. blue cheese dressing on top), pinenut couscous and nectarine/raspberrie salad.

2 Comments:
I am excited to see for how long you keep up this blog. Also, to avoid getting advertisements on this blog in the comments, select "yes" on "Show word verification for comments?"
I think it might last until I go back to work again. I hope to at least have a good amount of recipes posted by then.
I am still waiting for requests.
Post a Comment
<< Home