Banana's Food Blog

Since I am constantly making up recipes, I will post them here so that I can share with everyone and so that I can also remember the good ones. I have many tried-and-true dishes that I will add as I remember them or as I make them. I will also add the good **new** recipes when I make up a good one. You will notice that I try to use non-processed foods whenever possible. Noj is my husband and lets me know if the experiments are good enough to share, or not.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Index

Main Dishes


Lemon Pepper Chicken

Salmon Fettucini with Lemon Pepper

Vegetarian Chili

Noj's Sweet and Spicy Meatballs

Spicy Pot Roast Stew

Spaghetti Sauce

Spinach, Chicken Lasagna

20-Minute Tacos

Salmon Sandwhich

Vegetable-Apple Curry


Sour Cream Enchiladas


Vegetable Soup #2


Vegetable Soup #1 (oreiental style)


Vegetable Stir Fry #1


Banana's Amazing Omelet


Teriyaki Game Hen


Seamed Salmon




Salads

Green Potato Salad

Cucumber Salad

Potato Salad


Peached Spinach Salad


Jicama Salad


Sides

Grilled Asparagus

Blue-Cheese Toast

Easy Fruit Cocktail

Glazed Carrots

Fruit Soup


Misc

Pumpkin Hummus

Vanilla Cherry Freeze

Apple Butter

Mango Salsa

Honey Sweetened Cheese Cake

Tomato French Bread

Garlic Dill Popcorn


No-Bake Cookies


Greek Appetizer


All-Purpose Marinade and Dressing

posted by banana @ 11:17 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: banana
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

To search for a topic or specific recipe, use the link to the recipe index.