All-Purpose Marinade and Dressing
1/4 cup Soy sauce
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 cup Newman's Oil & Vinegar Dressing
2 Clove Pressed Garlic
2 T. Honey
1 T. Toasted Sesame Oil
Mix well with a spoon or fork.
Banana's Notes:
I've used this marinade for salmon and steak before grilling. Also a great marinade for grilled vegetables. Noj says this is so good, and I need to publish it. He has been bugging me about putting it with this collection ever since I started this blog. I also use it for an asian dressing on my asian spinach salad (watch for this recipe coming soon). To tell you the truth, I never measure amounts, and I add less (or no) balsamic vinegar if I am making it for the asian salad. Sometimes I chop the garlic instead of mashing it so that I can have small peices that can stick to the steak or salmon. If you are making it for a dressing, add some toasted sesame seeds to the bottle to give it some texture.

1 Comments:
I would like to make a recommendation to change the name of this recipe so that it describes the dressing better. My thoughts were:
1. Asian Marinade and Dressing
2. Balsamic Sesame Soy Honey Dressing (hee hee)
3. All-purpose Asian Marinade and Dressing
Post a Comment
<< Home