Monday, October 19, 2009

Peach Salsa



5 large tomatoes
1 small green pepper
2 red cayenne peppers
1 medium onion
2 ripe peaches
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp salt (or to taste)
copped cilantro (optional)
1/2 T honey or sugar

Dice tomatoes and onion. Peel and dice peaches. Mince peppers and garlic. Combine all ingredients, stir well. Chill and serve with tortilla chips.

Banana's Notes
Better if ingredients are garden grown. I had all these in my garden this year except the garlic. I also added one small yellow tomato when I made this, to add color. I think I also added some cayenne pepper powder for extra flavor

3 Comments:

At October 19, 2009 1:37 PM, Blogger Cardine said...

This salsa inspired me to make my own peach salsa (I couldn't remember exactly what you did, so mine had slight variations), and it was a hit with everyone who tried it! Thanks for the great ideas!

 
At October 19, 2009 1:38 PM, Blogger Cardine said...

ps I like that you took a picture of it. Recipes with photos are awesome!

 
At October 29, 2009 10:05 PM, Blogger banana said...

I'm trying to get better at taking pictures of my creations. The pictures remind me to blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home