Chicken with Mango Salsa
4 large chicken breasts, sliced into strips
Marinade:
juice from 1/2 lemon or 2 T. rice vinegar
2 tsp. honey
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. salt
Salsa:
2 ripe tomatoes
1 mango
1 avocado
juice from 1/2 lemon
2 clove garlic, minced
1 T. chopped cilantro
Salt to taste
Mix together all the marinade ingredients. Stir in chicken and marinade for 10 to 30 minutes. Grill chicken until fully cooked, but still tender.
Dice tomatoes, mango and avocado. Mix together with lemon juice, garlic, cilantro and salt. Let sit to blend flavors. Serve over grilled chicken.
Banana's Notes
I let the salsa sit for just 10 minutes. With more time, I would let the salsa sit for about an hour.
I used a Foreman grill for the chicken, but outside grills work great, too. If you don't have a grill, just cook up the chicken in a fry pan on the stove or broil it in the oven.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home