Peached Spinach Salad
Baby Spinach
1 peach, cubed
2 tomatoes, diced
½ cucumber, sliced into thin half-moon wedges (opt. remove peel)
1 small avocado, cubed
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
Toss all ingredients together. Use 2-4 hand-fulls of baby spinach, depending on how many people you are serving. If you are serving more than 4, double the other ingredients. Serve with your favorite dressing.
Banana's Notes:
Try Annie’s Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette dressing. It's one of our favorites and goes well with this salad.

1 Comments:
I think that you should add some sort of index to this blog that divides the recipes by salads, main dishes, etc. I've come up with two ways that you could do it:
-Add the links to all recipes on the sidebar organized how you want.
-Or make a post for each category, dating the post for earlier than the blog started and then everytime you add a new recipe, you could update that post with the link to that particular dish.
If you plan on adding a lot, I would recommend the second option. Anyway, I think you should do it soon before you get too many that you'd have to go back and spend forever doing the index. If this is confusing, e-mail me.
Post a Comment
<< Home