Vegetable-apple curry
2 large apples, diced
1 onion, diced
1/2 green pepper, diced
1/2 red pepper, diced
1 small potato, diced
1 can bamboo shoots, drained
2 cloves garlic, diced
1 can coconut milk
2 T almond butter
1-2 T curry powder
garlic powder
cayenne pepper
1/2 cup raisens
Coat large skillet or wok with cooking oil, heat to medium heat. Add diced onion, garlic, peppers, potato and saute 2 minutes. Add bamboo shoots and apples. Stir in coconut milk, almond butter and spices, adding water to make desired consistency. Simmer for 15 minutes. Add raisens and soy sauce and toasted sesame oil. Serve over rice or glass noodles.
Banana's Notes:
Make it spicy with lots of cayenne pepper. That's the way Noj likes it. The almond butter (or peanut butter) gives it a great consistency and just the right flavor.

4 Comments:
This one looks really good.
Thanks, Cardine. I forgot a few ingredients at first, so be sure to note the changes.
BTW, I think you are my only reader. Does anyone else think otherwise?
I think that my friends HAVE read it. I don't know if they always read it or anything.
Oh, so I have a statcounter on my page, and it tells me that people from different places in the country have come to my blog from your blog, which means that random people are searching and finding your blog and then clicking on mine from there.
Post a Comment
<< Home