Monday, July 31, 2006

Cucumber Salad

1/2 cucumber, sliced thin then cut in half
1 small tomato, cut into slices
1/2 lime
2 tsp. olive oil
dash of garlic powder
1/2 tsp. dill weed

Place the cucumber and tomato in a small serving bowl. Squeeze the juice from the lime and add the olive oil to the cucumber and tomato. Mix well. Stir in the seasonings and let marinate for about 20 minutes.

Banana's Notes:
This recipe is really easy. It takes very little preparation, and it is very good. It tastes like it has vinegar in it, but it is the lime that gives it some zing.

2 Comments:

At August 04, 2006 12:31 AM, Blogger warnser said...

This looks a lot like a traditional greek salad,
I think it's their village salad.
But your's has a lot less fat.
still, I get kind of hungry thinking about it.

By the way, I really like your blog.

 
At August 06, 2006 8:03 PM, Blogger banana said...

Thanks Warnser.
Keep checking back.

Hey everyone, I am in the middle of a move, so if there is little activity for a while, it is because I am concentrating on boxing things up and not dreaming up recipes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home