Green potato salad
3 medium red potatoes, diced
1/2 lb. Asparagus, chopped
1/2 lb. Sliced mushrooms
1 small zucchini squash, cubed
1/2 avocado
2 T. Newman’s olive oil dressing
Garlic powder
Juice from 1/2 lime
3 eggs, hard boiled (optional)
Boil potatoes for 12 minutes. Steam asparagus, mushrooms and zucchini for 6 minutes. Rinse potatoes and vegetables in cold water. Chill (for 1 hour if possible). Mash avocado and mix with dressing, garlic powder and lime juice. Stir avocado mixture into potatoes and vegetables. Dice eggs and carefully blend into salad.
Banana’s Notes
Great St. Patrick’s Day dish. We also love it because it does not have any mayo in it. Try adding dill, green onion or minced onion for additional flavor.

2 Comments:
Green Potatoe Salad! I think this is a brilliant idea, I might do it a little different, but I'm picturing something very tasty.
way cool.
Glad you like the idea. You can substitute any way you like.
Post a Comment
<< Home