Pumpkin Hummus
Cardine has a great recipe for hummus. I couldn't stop eating it. Check it out:
http://cardinesblog.blogspot.com/2008/02/pumpkin-hummus.html
Since I am constantly making up recipes, I will post them here so that I can share with everyone and so that I can also remember the good ones. I have many tried-and-true dishes that I will add as I remember them or as I make them. I will also add the good **new** recipes when I make up a good one. You will notice that I try to use non-processed foods whenever possible. Noj is my husband and lets me know if the experiments are good enough to share, or not.
Cardine has a great recipe for hummus. I couldn't stop eating it. Check it out:
2 Comments:
Cardine,
Since you are the only one who ever comments on my blog, you can just take this as a tribute to you, my only vocal reader.
Do you still have a lot of traffic coming from my blog to yours?
Not that much lately. But of course, you haven't really updated lately. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home