Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fruit Soup

1/4 large Watermellon
1/2 Lime
1 cup fresh Blueberries

Remove the rind and seeds from the watermellon. Place in a blender. Puree the watermellon into liquid form. Squeeze the juice from the lime into the blender, and blend just to mix. Pour into 4 bowls. Divide the blueberries equally into each bowl. Serve chilled. Garnish with mint leaves if desired.

Banana's Notes:
A fun summer treat. I got the idea for this recipe from a beautiful little out-door cafe in Sun Valley, ID. I've tried some different things to see what I like, and this one is the best.

2 Comments:

At July 20, 2006 2:42 PM, Blogger julie said...

I was bored at work, so I started surfing blogs. I found yours from Cardine's. Your recipes sound yummy! I definitely want to try the veggie stir-fry, the jicama salad, and the fruit soup!!

Hey, would you mind if I add you to my Links? That way I can check your blog regularly.

 
At July 20, 2006 10:28 PM, Blogger banana said...

Horray, a new reader!! Of course you can add me to your Links. Also, let me know if you have success with the recipes, or if you have any questions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home